(*Deals, freebies, and coupons applicable in most states. However, some deals apply only to Utah residents.)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Everyone! :D

Welcome to the newest place to find the best deals, freebies, and coupons: the Goodies Guru! I have created this because I think that EVERYone deserves a shot at some free things, great deals, and coupons! Also, it has been nice, as a mom, to get so many free things, coupons, and deals since I've started becoming... I guess what you call... an "extreme couponer/ freebier"! LOL
I truly hope that my site aids you in saving some serious moolah on either your next grocery bill... or in just having fun getting some great deals, coupons, and free stuff! :D
Check back daily for the latest and greatest plethora of goodies to be had, and early, because they tend to go fast!

(*and please.. by all means.. if you know of any great deals/ coupons/ freebies that I have somehow missed or have some suggestions for improvements of my page/ site... let me know so I can post em for everyone! ascnearing@gmail.com) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment